Over the last three years I've sported many hair dos(some only in the sanctity of my room) and have sustained jibes from my friends for each of them. I've realised something, my hair is very distinctive, it's my identity, it's what makes me an analog in this digital world. So, in my persistent attempt to be random(and considering Akshay bhaiya's obsession with my hair) I've decided to do a catalog of all my recent hairdos. Be advised, some of these will shock you!
Hairdo No. 1 _________________ Hairdo No. 2
Hairdo No. 3 ________________ Hairdo No. 4
Hairdo No. 5 __________________ Hairdo No. 6

12 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...
your hair, the beholder of your analog character r surely a hit with me. the copper hue that they flaunt, has surely got sth to with this beholding. the pics dont show tht but its true
all these photos were taken on good hair days right?...lol
Hey, the last time I checked you loved my hairdos!
Buck up! Just 8 more hairdos and you'll beat Rajni's record for Shivaji!
had said once in first yr... straighten ur hair up... still waitin fr that...
Keep waiting, ain't gonna happen!
The votes r in and the winner is...?
Hairdo No 4
You're seriously gay.
@blatherblatherwhybother
A little vain maybe but as straight as they come
Mags isn't gay...Swati can demonstrate that ...lolz
Post a Comment