I haven't written something for a long time, partly because of end sems and partly because I didn't know what to write on. A few days ago someone told me about
Uncyclopedia, a comic imitation of Wikipedia with goofy content. I read one article on the IIT JEE and have ever since been hooked and read atleast one new article everyday.
Here's a compilation of some of the best stuff on Uncyclopedia, most of it is offensive, stupid and immature but it's laugh out loud funny!
- Zidane's Infamous Headbutt:

The promo for the latest Mortal Combat game

Here's what the French say really happened
- Rooney and Ronaldo's Love-Hate Relationship:


Some say Ronaldo goes down too easily

I did not bite his ball, Rooney did
- The Gorgeous David Beckham:

This is what David Beckham looks like without makeup
- Palin's Debating Strategy:

(click to enlarge)
- Has Anyone Found those WMDs yet:
George Bush diligently searches for WMDs
Now you know why Mandela happily spent so many years in prison
- Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes:

Tom has to stand on a crate when being photographed with Katie
- What the Nazi Salute Really Meant:

You must be this tall to join the Nazi Party
12 comments:
good collection, esp the palin one ... but come on a real blog plz...
Nice..some hilarious stuff there.
your first blog with football related stuff that I understood!
very funny, i nearly fell over laughing at the hitler one! :)
"I did not bite his ball, Rooney did"
ha ha ha... well u've created another visitor to the 'UNCYCLOPEDIA' by this post...
hahahahaha...lol...rotfl...lmao...lotr!
@ viren
LOTR?
it was a no brainer.
nice collection of hilarious moments particularly the pic of rooney and ronaldo and cruise posing with holmes...now i am hoping for some serious stuffs viz. epl upto now based on your earlier predictions whether it has live up to your mark or not etc.
real nice stuff...... more of this sort wud be really welcome escpecially for not so football fans.
Nice compilation...
Liked one on Rooney and Ronaldo relationship a lot...
PS: try looking Gandhi on uncyclopedia, it's hilarious!
Gr8 compilation.
haha, very random.
Post a Comment